Sunday, December 19, 2010

REVIEW- Mychelle perfect C serum

I am writing this post impulsively, but I just couldn't wait to share the results I got with this product...

Drumroll....the Mychelle perfect C serum....




Let me give you some background on my skin first, Im 26, have oily to combination skin, acne prone- at least 3 to 4 pimples a week. I have been searching high a low for something that would help me with my problems especially my acne...and at last I think Ive found it....I hope I dont jinx myself by posting this...but if this helps even one person out there then I would be happy...

The perfect C serum comes in an opaque white glass bottle, ts a 0.5oz bottle and costs 41 dollars.
I came to know about this product from the mychelle sampler I purchased from Vitacost, but  never wanted to use a serum on my already oil burdened face..so I never did..till 2 weeks ago....

The serum itself is orangish in color, the packaging says use 2 pumps, but thats way too much for me considering the price I pay for this bottle, so I just use enough to cover up my face especially my problem areas. I am currently using in twice a day, am and pm after I wash my face with the mychelle fruit enzyme cleanser..

The results I got were instantaneous and fantastic...within the 2nd day I noticed a significant decrease in the redness and the pigmentation from the brown spots from my previous acne....also within a week I noticed the number of pimples were decreasing...even my husband asked me what I was using ( and he never notices small details like this)

On the down side, this does tingle and burn a little when u apply it first ( sensitive skin gals be careful), I think this is mostly because of the high concentration of L-ascorbic acid in it.
Another problem very oily skined gals can face is that in the summer you may end up with an oily face but nothing that some powder cant cover..
Id say if it keeps my zits away and makes my brown spots go away then BRING IT ON!!!

Im currently using the mychelle fruit enzyme cleanser, the perfect C serum, the fruit enzyme mist and some vitamin E oil over my spots and my regular moisturizer

I know what you guys are thinking...41 dollars for half an ounce! thats exactly what I thought...but I 1st tried the sample size( Id highly recommend that because you want to know how your skin reacts to this serum and whether you can tolerate it or not.,,i think the sample may not cost more than a couple of dollars) and If you like the results then purchase the full size..
I got lucky and bought mine at a 50 % off sale mychelle was having on their website..

I just had to share this with you guys...give it a try..
And hey mychelle has bought out a new vitamin A serum too...I got a few samples of it and will be trying it a few weeks...Has anyopne tried the A serum or the C serum? Comments please...

Wishing everyone out there a very merry Christmas and a Happy holiday season....

** EDIT- the sample I tried was really good but the full size I bought started breaking me out, so have stopped it for a while, will restart and try using it once a week or something and tell you all the results

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment