Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Skin Care

Finding a skincare regimen that works for you is sooooo difficult! tell me about it!

Let me tell you about my struggle....
I had perfect skin till I was 20, and then the disaster began...my skin became very oily and acne prone and I have been suffering with these problems for the past 6 years....and I am yet to find a perfect regimen...
Being a doctor by profession, I have tried every single prescription medication out there except accutane and none has worked long term for me.

I would like to invite all of you people on my journey with our goal being perfect skin using safe products...

I am a firm believer of using safe products as close to nature as possible....

In the following weeks I will be discussing all the products Ive used and own, ranging from cleansers to speciality treatments like peels and masks.


Stay tuned and remember to love your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment